personal trainer Rodeo CA Cardio Workout Program for Weight Loss – Weight Loss Diet Coach, Personal Fitness,
FITNESS & HEALTH TRAINER
With expertise in functional training, strength training, endurance training, and core training, Nick has helped clients achieve even the most difficult goals. He employs innovative training and motivational techniques that result in major body transformations. With a focus on functional movements that require little to no equipment, clients are able to train just about anywhere, without having to wait in a queue for gym equipment. (weight loss)
PLANNING OUT A SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
If you’re like most people, you’ve been on a million weight-loss diets, from Weight Watchers and Atkins to South Beach and celeb diets. You voraciously read magazines for their weight loss tips and gravitate toward the headlines that promise you can lose weight fast. The chances are good that you have, indeed, lost weight on many of these diets, but the chances are even better that you’ve gained it all back – plus some. Your skinny jeans become your tight jeans, and then they get tucked in the back of your closet, along with your fantasies of becoming a size 0. (Fitness)
WEIGHT LOSS PHYSICAL FITNESS GYM TRAINING SLIM FAST cardiovascular training program in Hercules CA, – Dedicated 2 Fitness
TRIED THE DIET FADS
“When I came to Nick I was over 300lbs. I tried doing all the other diet fads like Slimfast, The South Beach Diet, etc, but nothing really helped. I didn’t even like going out with friends anymore because I was so self-conscious about how I looked; however, after just one month with Nick, I lost almost 40lbs. I couldn’t believe it! Nick helped me so much and everyone at the gym was so positive and encouraging. They became an instant family and offered support. (Personal trainer)
Personal Trainer in Hercules CA, Weight Loss Physical Fitness Training in Hercules CA, Online Trainer, Fitness Training Gym in Hercules CA, National Academy of Sports Medicine in Hercules CA, Exercise Trainer Coach in Hercules CA
Private Exercise Trainer, Dedicated 2 Fitness Rodeo CA – personal weight loss exercise training,
Cardiac specialist and primary care physician were impressed!
“I have trained under Nick’s guidance and improved my physical condition significantly over a 3 month period, meeting for two to three hours a week. At the end of my training Nick had me doing various exercise techniques which I would never have thought I could do. That was when I was age 65.
Since then I have continued with my gym program and continue to enjoy a good physical fit and maintain a healthy body chemistry (age 70 on May 8th). My cardiac specialist and primary care physician are both impressed with my heart condition and lab test readings (cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, and liver function). I attribute all this to my ‘healthy lifestyle habits’ including regular workout routines.P.S. I had a double bypass operation when I was 64 years old!”
10 real life diet tips
Are you tired of diet tips handed out by someone with apparently unlimited income and time? For some of us, it may just not be practical to spend half of our Sunday preparing carefully portioned meals for the rest of the week, or financially feasible to buy all our meals prepackaged in just the right portions. And there are those of us who cringe at the thought of weighing food to achieve ‘optimal portion sizes’. Here are ten real life diet tips for the rest of us.
1. Eating out? Restaurant portions tend to be enormous, and if it’s on the plate, we tend to eat it. If it’s possible, order from the kid’s menu, where portions are more reasonably sized.
2. Keep healthy snacks around and easily accessible. A bowl of fruit on the kitchen table, a container of celery or carrot sticks in the refrigerator, or a couple of pop-open cans of fruit salad in your desk at work will help you grab for something healthy when those first hunger pains begin. In other words, you’ll be more likely to grab something low-calorie and good for you if it’s easy to eat.
3. Substitute canned for frozen vegetables. Canned veggies tend to be high in sodium, which you don’t need, and low in real nutrition, which you do. Buy economy size bags with zip closures to make it easy to pour out a single serving for a meal.
4. Buy a vegetable steamer. Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook vegetables. The food retains nearly all of its natural nutrients instead of leaching it out into the cooking water. Even better, it makes your veggies taste great – which means you’ll be more likely to eat them instead of filling up on fatty foods that pack on weight.
5. Never eat standing up. One of the easiest ways to sabotage your diet is to ‘eat without thinking’. Treat eating with the respect that it deserves. Fix yourself a plate. Sit down and eat properly. You’ll be less likely to just pop food into your mouth without paying attention.
6. Spread your meals out. When you eat three meals a day, your body tends to store whatever it doesn’t need right that moment. By adopting a ‘grazing’ habit, you’ll keep your metabolism working throughout the day. Have a small breakfast, a piece of fruit with crackers or toast at mid-morning, a light lunch and an ‘after school snack’ mid-afternoon. Just remember that you’re breaking up the same amount of food into smaller meals, not ADDING more food into your daily diet.
7. Grab a fruit juice or flavored water instead of soda. Soda is nothing but empty calories. No nutrients, lots of sugar. Instead, grab a bottle of 100% fruit juice, or water flavored with a spritz of fruit.
8. Drink water. Even the FDA recommends at least 8 full 8 ounce glasses of water a day to keep your body working right. When you’re dieting, you should drink even more. It’s not just that full feeling – water helps your body digest foods properly and cleans out your system.
9. Can’t afford a gym membership? Make a pact with friends to exercise together. Make a date at least three times a week to play volleyball, take a walk or spend half an hour doing something active.
10. Skip the potato chips. Fatty snacks fried in hydrogenated oil like potato chips contribute fat and calories and not much else. Instead, grab a handful of dried fruit or a cup of yogurt for the same amount of calories and a lot more nutritional benefit.
M: 9am, 10am*, 11am, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
T: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
W: 9am, 10am*, 11am, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
TH: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
F: 9am, 10am*, 11am, 5pm, 6pm*, 7pm
S: 10am*, 11am
(510) 375 – 7227