- We Provide Quality In-Home Caregivers in San Mateo, Burlingame, the Bay Area, Peninsula and San Francisco
One on One Senior Care is an in-Home Care Service committed to providing quality care with exceptional caregivers. Our team of dedicated professional, experienced caregivers include a 30-year RN Nurse consultant and in-home senior caregivers that will establish a home care plan to help you recover and gain independence in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Our services: Alzheimer care, home care for seniors, senior home care agency, senior care service, senior care help.
We Provide a FULL RANGE of In-Home Care Services
We offer real solutions for seniors and anyone else who needs affordable and professional in-home care. In most cases, costs are reduced when compared to long-term hospitalization or other nursing facilities. Assignments can range from 4 hours to 24 hour live-in positions.
San Mateo, CA 94403
- Phone number(650) 627-8318
- Business website:oneononeseniorcare.com
1609 Van Buren Street, San Mateo, CA 94403 | www.oneononeseniorcare.com | Phone: 650‑627‑8318
We Provide Quality In-Home Caregivers in San Mateo, Burlingame, the Bay Area, Peninsula and
An Alternative to Senior Care Facilities
Our home care professionals must meet strict employment standards including:
Your Personal Home Health Care Service for Seniors and Elderly Assistance in San Mateo, CA
- Completion of our One on One Senior Care orientation which covers professional policies and procedures.
- A minimum of one year health care related experience
- Thorough screening of work references
- Strict adherence to One on One Senior Care code of ethics and professional standards
- Our Service areas :
San Mateo, Burlingame, Atherton, Hillsborough, San Francisco, San Carlos, Menlo Park, Woodside, Belmont, Bay area. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
Meal Preparation and Cooking
Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
Light Housekeeping and Laundry
Transportation and Errands
Medication Monitoring and Incontinence Care
Recovery from Illness or Surgery
Companionship and Support